150,000 u/ml Alpha Amylase Enzyme with Wide Range App Temperature
rapidly amylolysis all kinds of starch into dextrin and
oligosaccharide for desizing after weaving.
1. high concentrated
2. no damage to fiber
3. stable during the transport and work
4. reduce the usage of chemicals
5. green and eco
6. suitable for all kinds of starch
7. easily remove by washing
|Product||TMP||Range of TMP||Dosage||pH||Pad steaming||Cold pad-batch|
NOTES:“A” liquid contents 10% vaccum free flow salt, 10% sorbitol
(70%) and 0.2-0.3% sodium benzoate or other biocides.
Steps of Dilution:
1. Prepare the “A” liquid
2. Control pH to 6.0-6.6 by sodium hydroxide or acetic acid
3. Appropriate amount of amylase
4. Deionized/distilled water to 100%
store in closed container below 25℃
It will maintain its activity for 12 months
Overseas and Domestic Market:
Our 2016 sales of this single product is about 15 million USD
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.